Monday, October 15, 2012

Santa Claus

Even though this story is not my own (but about my own :)), I have to share it. It's too funny to keep to myself.

A little background
For those of you who have never been, JoJo's is a phenomenal pretzel place in Shipshewana - better than Auntie Anne's. Yea, I said it. Better. It has old metal signs hanging up all over the place, one of which is the classic Santa Claus drinking a Coca-Cola (I, of course, blame Tony that Bailey mistakes it for a something else).

The story
Here it is according to Bailey's aunt, who was there when it happened:

Sitting at JoJo's enjoying a pretzel, my niece looks at all the pictures hanging and says, "There's Santa Claus drinking a beer!"

"No, sweetie, that's Coca-Cola."

*thoughtful pause*

"That's NOT Santa Clause?"

*tears of laughter*

No comments:

Post a Comment