Monday, March 22, 2010

What is that, mommy?

I apologize up front for any disturbing images this post paints in your mind, but it's too funny not to share.

I was getting ready for the day and Bailey walked in before I was completely dressed and said, "what is that, mommy?" and pointed to my belly button. I told her it was my belly button and she said, "no, in your belly button."

Little known fact: I have a mole in my belly button. I'd like to call it a beauty mark, but will refrain. Let's call a spade a spade, shall we?

I couldn't remember if I'd ever said "mole" to her, and she has a couple little freckles on her arm, so I knew she was familiar with that term. So I said, "it's a freckle."

And Bailey's response: "no it's not, mommy. It's mold."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Apparently I have said mole before, just not clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment