This post is more for my "journaling" than anything else ... Have I mentioned Bailey loves to read?
Well, today as I was packing for the big move to a real house with our names on it :), I found a book Tony bought me for our first anniversary. Not a typical anniversary gift, but a great one all the same -- a treasury of Curious George stories (I'm a fan.)
So I showed it to Bailey, who naturally wanted to read it before nap-time. Well, I thought we'd read one or two of the stories from the book, but she just kept being still and every time we would reach the end of one story she would ask for the next.
This proceeded until we finished all 192 pages (8 short stories) about Curious George adventures. I know of ZERO other 2-year-olds who would sit through that, let alone request it. She is amazing.
1 comment:
And it bodes well for school time, when that arrives. You've got a reader!
Post a Comment