Monday, February 28, 2011

Christmas 2010

Yes, I realize I am a couple months late, but my goodness things have been busy! We stayed here and did our Christmas on Christmas Eve for the first time and didn't head to my parents' house until late in the evening. It worked out great, except, of course, for the winter storm that nearly kept us from getting there.

We weren't 5 miles from the house before the swagger wagon started fishtailing. Not to worry though, I pulled out of it just fine, thank you very much, and the rest of the drive home was not quite as stressful.

You'll have to excuse my pitiful lack of picture-taking. I have a tendency to leave our camera (1) at home because it's so big or (2) in the overnight bag because I simply forgot to get it out. I'm going to blame the pregnancy for that this time since I'm usually pretty good at having photos. I did get a few. They're uploaded to Shutterfly, so check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment