Monday, February 28, 2011

Florida 2010/2011

As most of you probably know, we drove to Florida after Christmas and stayed for New Year's. Not my idea of the BEST time as far as the driving was concerned, but Bailey actually did really well and slept most of the way down. However, I'm still holding to the fact that my husband is a little overprotective and I still believe flying would have been MUCH more comfortable for me ... ah, well. What's done is done. We made it safely and that's what really matters.

It was great weather while we were there! Sunny most days and at least 65. Everyone there thought it was pretty chilly, but we were happy with the heat :) I don't think any of us were ready to come home to snow and ice and leave the daily dose of sunshine and almost-daily dose of vanilla-orange twist ice cream. YUM!

Again, not so great with the picture-taking, but I got a few ...

No comments:

Post a Comment