Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We’re getting a van, nay a swagger wagon

Here me out. I’m bound and determined not to be THAT mom. Bailey’s not even old enough for organized sports, so I am NOT a soccer mom. Don’t even think about referring to me that way.

Tony and I are more like this couple.

Admit it, you will be singing “where my kids at? where my kids at” for the rest of the day. In fact, we’re considering being this couple for Halloween because “I’m the world’s best nurse when my kids get sick.”

It’s official, we’ll be redefining the cool factor of vans. I will not let it bring me down. I will not. I will not. Then again, what am I really talking about? We have a ’98 teal green Cavalier and sold our ’93 Toyota *ahem* truck, if you will. I think our cool factor went down years ago. :)

P.S. Sorry for the four new posts all in a row. My ability to write comes in waves.

2 comments:

Carol said...

So did you get the Sienna swagger wagon or something with MORE swagger?

Molly said...

a dodge GRAND caravan. lol :) way more swagger!

Post a Comment