Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Something stinky

Just a quick funny story: We just returned from Florida, where we spent a week with Tony's parents (which was really great). The flight down was a piece of cake. Bailey slept almost the entire time and I managed to sneak in a cat nap as well.

The way back wasn't quite as smooth. There was no crying or whining (A+ there) but there was a lot of wiggling and, how shall I say it ... gas-passing. And of course she felt the need to announce it each time she let one out. So I had to keep asking "what do you say?" And she would respond "excuse me."

On one particularly smelly occasion, she squirmed up to grab each side of my face, looking shocked as could be, and said "mommy, what's that stinkin' up da plane?" I couldn't hold back my laugh and said "that would be you."

She replied with a simple "oh" and went back to eating her snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment