For some reason this year more than any other I can remember, I felt truly blessed. It’s not often that I get very openly sentimental, but I just felt very connected to everyone I love. So even if you didn’t hear from me on Thanksgiving Day, know that if you are among the few who I’ve shared this blog with, I was thinking of you and am very grateful to have you in my life.
I wish I had enough time and money to give everyone I know something really special, but instead, you’ll have to make due with a virtual hug for now. …
Okay, and now to lighten the mood a little … Pam taught Bailey a little rhyme that I failed miserably to capture on film, but it was cute to hear over and over again every time Bailey heard the word “turkey.” It goes
“Gobble, Gobble says the turkey.
Soon it will be Thanksgiving day.
You will eat me.
How you treat me.
I will RUN away.”
Only when Bailey says it, it’s “kanksgiving day.” Love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment