Unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough to get a photo of this incident but I feel the need to blog about it anyway.
The other night, Bailey was pulling all of my high heels out of the closet and walking around in them. Deprived of some daddy-time lately, she asked him to play too.
She picked out a nice lime green pair and told him to put them on, to which he agreed perhaps a little too quickly :) He put them on (if you can consider squeezing all of his toes into it somehow "on") and took about two steps.
Bailey was watching intently and got a confused look on her face. Then she said "You should probly take those off." She gave him a black pair after that, which she must have considered a better fit because she just watched him trying to walk and smiled.
Seriously. Best. Job. Ever.
1 comment:
Oh man, I can't believe you didn't get a picture of that! :)
Post a Comment