Monday, September 28, 2009

Bailey is TWO!

As most of you know, we celebrated Bailey's second birthday last Tuesday with me and Tony and then again yesterday with a wonderful crowd! I must admit though, I did a terrible job getting photos of everyone who made the trip ...

Anyway, the snapshot below links to pix from the past few weeks. These include her birthday and her party (thanks to Mamaw and Grandma), so if you have any you want to share with me, I'd love to see them!
Bailey is TWO!
And just so you know, she went from toy to book to toy to puzzle to toy and back again until 11:00 last night. I should probably be napping with her right now but felt I needed to update :)

BTW--the making her say things nicely is working out pretty well! There is less whining and fit-throwing already.

No comments:

Post a Comment