Sunday, April 28, 2013

Something wicked this way comes

Apparently, something is off and I'm getting a report from Google that a very profane URL, which I will not name here, has been able to access my blog, so if you had to sign in to see this, that's why. I have restricted access to people on my contact list, which means if I don't have the correct email address for someone, or you aren't in my address book for whatever reason, you won't see this. So if anyone knows of someone this is affecting who would like to read my blog, please let me know by text or email. I hate that I have to do this, and maybe I will take it off again in a few months, but for now, I need this extra security so someone doesn't mess up my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment