I thought/hoped it would be a little longer before I could tack up embarrassing item #3 to the list below. However, the time has come ...
We are having well problems. It's still being sorted out, but we think (for the moment) that our pressure tank is water-logged ... meaning we need a new one and should know more tomorrow. In the meantime, we bypassed the water softener for a few hours after being told to do so by a "professional." And, yes, in this case, that term is very appropriate in quotes.
Well that messed up one of the sinks, so we bought bottled water and had to avoid using our water for a day. Wondering how we washed? Well, that's the embarrassing bit I'm about to share.
Here I am, water hose in hand, hanging my hair over the grate outside our garage and scrubbing my head with shampoo and some pretty chilly water. Oh, and that just happens to be the part of our house the neighbors can see. Let's hope they didn't witness that.
On another note, we had a GREAT time with Hillary and I'll post pics soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment