Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oh the weather outside is frightful

We went out long enough this afternoon to build a snowman and were both frozen by the time we came back in. My hands are recovering from mild shock as I type :)

Bailey was somewhat crushed when we went to put "frosty's" eyes on and his head fell apart. Woops! Not to worry though, with the abundance of snow, we had no trouble recreating it quickly.

We marched around and she sang "Frosty the Snowman" as we went to grab some branches for his arms. She loved it while it lasted but was definitely ready to come back in.
From 2Feb10

Above is the picture I took of her when we first went out, clad in ALL pink (she almost wore a blue hat out until she realized there was a pink one in the closet. hahaha). Too bad the picture doesn't fully capture the amazement and joy in her eyes when we stepped out into it to play!

I didn't trust the ground well enough to have her eat any. I see way too many dogs go out in that area and just couldn't chance it. Blehck!

And even though there are those crazy types who enjoy this kind of weather, I still believe children make it look so much more fun than it actually is!

Note: If you click on the picture it will take you to some more from this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment