Friday, February 12, 2010

"I'm scared of you"

So most of you are probably already aware of this incident because I told a heap of people, but I feel as though I need to document it :)

The other day at lunch, Bailey had just been in trouble for smearing ketchup all over the table instead of eating it like she was supposed to. I smacked her hand and told her to cut it out.

Next thing I know, she takes a piece of her hamburger, throws it on the floor, and looks directly at me ... obviously she knows she's in trouble. And then she asked "Are you scared of me, mommy?" I said, "no, I'm not scared of you." And, looking terrified, she says, "well I'm scared of you." Keeping my composure, I ask her why she's scared of me, to which she replies "because you're looking at me that way."

Realizing I have completely mastered "the mom look," I cover my face and shake with fits of laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment