Friday, November 9, 2012

Neither of my children are sick!

I'm hoping I don't jinx them, but it's so amazing, I thought I should post about it. It has been almost an entire week with no fever, runny/stuffy nose, or coughs for either of them!

In other news, I'm planning to pretend I'm still a young, child-free person next week. Sarah is coming to visit so we can go with Hil and another friend from here to the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn: Part II and I can't wait! It's the little things, right?

I am also 100% positive I will regret this decision once reality kicks back in and I have to be at Michael's checkup appointment at 9:00 a.m. and then pick up and deliver Bailey's fudge orders that should be in that day.

Yep, even writing it out makes me realize I'm a fool, so much so that I'm not going to change my plans and am even throwing in a little fist pump action imagining a night out with the girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment