Sunday, July 19, 2015

Summer 2015

It's been awhile. I apologize, and you're welcome, depending on which side of the fence you're on about my posts. This summer has been a whirlwind, and it's going to be over too quickly, so I'm going to do a quick "where I've been so far" post.

In fact, let's just view it in pictures. It's much easier that way!
I take everything seriously, including a 5K mud-run with a fire obstacle. Folks, you are looking at the funnest couple of all time. Can we just take a sec to appreciate the air-time I had with this jump. Please and thank you. The power of the pack is in the wolf.

Our wolf pack this year, and what a fantastic one it was!

In case you can't read that tiny little sign to the left of the giant hot dog on the building, it says "Weinerlicious." I can't make that up. My only regret is that I didn't try one.

St. Ignace, MI really knows how to bring the party.

The crew that went to Mackinac Island. It was fabulous. Great company, great food, great times.

The view from our dinner table at the Pink Pony on Mackinac Island.

After our 8.2 mile bike ride around the perimeter of the island. I have a bike bell to prove it.

Our balcony from the suite! Ohmygoodnesswasitamazing!

The kids and crab raft sunbathing at the VQ pool.
A trip to Deming park with some cousins.

A ride on the "Spirit of Terre Haute"

An amazing dance party in the living room

Little Hollywoods.

Fourth of July fireworks
Holiday World. If you listen closely, you will hear the tiny little scream from Michael. He was completely terrified on almost every ride, but as soon as it was finished would ask to do it again. Bailey, on the other hand, was a brave little thing and did a couple coasters this year!

And as a result of all of the above, quite a few trips that ended like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment