After reading back through my most recent blog posts and wanting to jump head first off of the depressing Michael-is-always-sick train, I decided to share some of the funner things about him and the things he says. He has so much personality and can make me laugh fairly easily.
In that keeping, we are going to pretend for now that he does not have another fever and that we aren't going back to the doctor this afternoon.
Michael has discovered the unhealthy joy of eating cereal with marshmallows in it (Marshmallow Mateys - one of my personal favorites as well. Don't judge). He was eating some the other day and I asked him if he needed help. I try to let him feed himself whenever possible, but this time he was covered in milk because he has a hard time balancing the spoon. He shook his head no and said, "Me dot dis, Mommy [I've got this, Mommy]."
He also watches some wrestling with Tony on Monday nights, and was sitting in his high chair chanting "feed me more" while I was getting his breakfast ready (which you all know is Ryback from WWE, right?). He also chants, "yes, yes, yes," in reference to Daniel Bryan. Much to Tony's joy, he has discovered the fun of beating up his John Cena doll and hearing him talk smack (John Cena, not Michael ... but I fear it won't be long).
One night Tony came home from work and turned on some music. He was doing some crazy dance in the kitchen and Michael could see him from his high chair in the dining room. He said, "People no dance ike dat, Daddy." Tony said, "how about like this?" and did some equally crazy dance move.
Michael: "no, Daddy, not ike dat." Repeat this conversation until Michael was finished eating.
When I cleaned him up and put him down, Tony asked how people dance. Michael proceeded to put his hands together in what can only be described as a ballet pose, lifted his hands above his head and then put them slowly down at his sides. Then he put them back together and spun around in a circle. Tony was not impressed. I thought it was incredible :) He has clearly been paying attention in dance class, all while I'm thinking he doesn't watch anything and only likes to terrorize the ballet studio.
We were at the store the other day and were finishing up at the checkout line. Michael said hi to the cashier and she talked to him a little. As we pulled away, I told him to say bye, and he yelled "BYE, UV YOU" and made quite a few people laugh, myself included.
We went for a walk in the beautiful 80 degree weather yesterday. As I was changing Michael's diaper and getting him ready to go outside, I asked Wiley (a friend's son) if he wanted to ride in the wagon. Michael said, "put my bum in dare [there] too, Mommy." He is too much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment